Saturday, September 15, 2007

My New Collar

Its been quite few days since I last updated my blog.. Cause we didnt have anything new recently until this...

A few days ago, mummy came from with a very big envelope mail... When she opened the envelope, I saw this...


** A nice red collar with MY OWN NAME on it **

And than mummy told me, she got this collar for me as a early birthday present for precious me.. It comes with a nice paw doggy pendent as well... does that mean I'll have no more presents on my birthday?? (mummy: dont worry.. you'll have many many presents on your birthday, even if its not your birthday also there's presents for you)

Mummy says I can only wear this collar when she brings me out on my birthday... So I'm going to wait and count down for my birthday in november....


Loves,
Happy

2 comments:

powder-puff said...

hey happy!!!


your early birthday gift collar is ssssssooooooo cute. i just love how the letters are so sparkley !!!!


peace out
puff

~Sweety~ said...

My friend Bee Bee the JRT have the same collar as u!

The bling bling Collar!

Hows ur mid-atutumn?

Lots of Love,
Sweety