Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Home Cooked Food (HCF)

Today was a cooling day.. In fact i was sleeping nicely until mummy woke me up and shooed me to the living room... The only time they shooed me to the living room was because they are going out without me!!!!...

And yes, they went out without dear me and came home only one hour half later... But I decided to forgive them because mummy told me she brought beef to cook HCF for dear me today... Yipee.. I love HCF...

So, grandma started sitting down in the living room, peeling the vegetables that she's going to cook tonight... While me?? I lay down and watched grandma peeling the vegetables...

** Watching grandma peeling those veggies **

And after 2 hours half of waiting, mummy finally decided to get grandma to make dinner... Cook rice, cooked my beef and carrots plus those yummy vegetables... And tata, here's my precious dinner for today...


** My dinner for today, veggies with beef & carrots with rice **

I'm such a good boy today that mummy says she's going to make more HCF for dear me... Ohh, Can we have a menu instead so i can choose what to eat?? (mummy: menu?? you think this is a cafe over here ar??)

Alright, Thats all for today... See ya guys...

Loves,
Happy

2 comments:

powder-puff said...

hey HAPPY!!!

all your posts about HCF make me soooooooooooo hungry!!!!!


this one looks especially good, my mum better be paying attention because i will be expecting some HCF of my own SOON!!!!!!


PEE.ss
i think that menus are a GREAT idea, us dogz should only be served the finest of cusines!!!


peace out
puff

~Sweety~ said...

Your HCF are so delicious.

I only had it once in a while now.. JJ n mummy lazy to cook for me.

Do you eat ur veggie raw?

I love munching on raw veggy.

Lots of Love,
Sweety