Monday, September 3, 2007

Rainy Days Yet Again

Hi all fellow doggies and humans, I'm back again....

As promised, I said i'll post photo of my precious bone bone... I'm a nice doggie who keeps promises... And so.. Tata, my dear bone bone as shown below...


** My precious toy bone bone **

Mummy finally gave me a very nice bath on sunday, and now I'm smelling so nice and fresh... Plus, I finally had some walk during the cooling evening... I'm really feeling so much happier now with a fresher me after the bath...

Forgetful mummy didnt take any photos of handsome me bathing.. but nevermind, who likes to be snapped anyway while he/she is bathing right??

So in return, mummy only took a photo of dear me sleeping...

** Dear me sleeping on my beautiful towel, dreaming away.. **

Alright, its getting late and its very cold tonight because of the rain... grr, i hate rainy days... I'm off to my dream land... Update again tomorrow guys...

Loves,
Happy

3 comments:

~Sweety~ said...

Hi Happy,

I hate rainy days too..Its gives JJ a perfect reason not to bring me out for walks!

I have a bone toy too!

He is called Mr Rainbow!
First victim to be killed by me!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Happy said...

Hi Sweety,

Thanks for coming by my blog!!

Yeah, humans use the reason of rainy days to not bring us for walks... hmph!!!

I've killed many toys before and this bone bone is my favourite thats why its my precious and i wont kill it this time!!!

Loves,
Happy

powder-puff said...

hey happy!!!!



your bone toy looks like sssoooo much fun, i am only aloud to have stoopid rubber teething toys becuase i DESTROY everything else!!!


you look soooo SWEET and CLEAN sleeping away after your bath!!!

cant wait for more updates!!!


peace out
puff