Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Day

Hey all, I'm back today and is everyone enjoying their weekend so far??

Well, I'm enjoying my weekend.. Because I've been such a good dog recently that today mummy awarded me with many things.. Let me start off one by one...

Firstly.. few days ago, mummy gave me this toy, something like those you can play tug-o-war games with your mummy or daddy or whoever... And i was enjoying this that i keep biting and playing with it, totally ignoring my toy bone bone for the first few hours...


** Precious me with the new toy under my hand, the red, green & white toy **


Than today when mummy came home from her lunch at somewhere with grandma, she told me that she went to restock some treats and gotten a new packet of chocolick chips for precious me.. Yay.. now i can eat choco chips as well... ** jumps around **

** Precious me posing with the treats mummy brought home today **

** Left to right: Chocolick chips, kiwi peak beef treats, A big bottle of dental fresh wash **

And that is not all!!! Mummy ended off today with HCF again... Whoo Hoo... She's been in a pretty much relax mood and so precious me stands to gain...

BUT, mummy says tomorrow we're going to the vet again for my review cause precious me had finished those medications already... So tomorrow I'll be out of the house and seeing the doctor...

Update about my vet visit again tomorrow...

Loves,
Happy

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

hey happy!!!!!!


you got some great prezzies !, i am especially jealous of the chocolick chips!!!!!!!!

you look so cute posing with all your delicous treats!!!


AND you got HCF, WOWZA youre one loved dog!!!!


PEE.ss
i hope your visit to the vet goes well,sending you wet sloppy kisses!!!


peace out
puff