Thursday, September 6, 2007

Marley & me

Yesterday mummy came home from her shopping with grandma with many bags of stuffs, and so i went sniffing around those bags to see if there's anything for precious me...

But mummy says, there's nothing for precious me except salmon which she's cooking today again.. whoo hoo.. I love salmon, I love salmon... I'm so blessed to be having HCF so often cause mummy says I deserve more love...

And than, mummy took out another item.. It's a book with a doggie on it!!! on closer look, its the best selling book of "marley & me"...

Mummy says this is a very touching book that brings laugher and tears to your eyes... and so, mummy says she'll read a small chapter for me each time she reads it...



** The best selling book, Marley & me **

So, mummy wants me to help introduce this book to all fellow doggies and humans to read if you have the time as it's really very nice... Alright, time for me to go have my dinner.. Here I come salmon!!!!

Till I update again ...


Loves,
Happy

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

HEY happy!!!!


wow you are a lucky pooch, you get to have salmon again!!!!!!!!

my mum says that marley and me is a great book!!!!


well you enjoy that salmon, my mum says that ill have my own taste of hcf soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


peace out
puff