Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hello Everyone, I'm Back

Hello all fellow doggies and human beings... I'm back into action, which is the mission of writing my blog.. Dear mummy forgotten the fact that I had a blog of my own, and hence the long wait of not updating about precious me...

But never mind, I'm back now... And I made sure mummy will remember to let me use the computer for my blog...

During the times I didnt update, I had some changes... Firstly was, mummy noticed me feeling so itchy recently that she came over and look at precious me and found out that I still had some skin problems which is making precious me so itchy itchy... And so mummy made a mental note that she'll bring me to the vet again when she has more time...

Secondly, mummy and grandma brought precious me for a full grooming just a few days ago and this is how I look like now!!!!




** After my grooming, lying inside the comfortable room **



There's nothing much for me to say except that I'm still a happy dog, eating well and getting happier because mummy is beginning to count-down for my birthday... Whoo Hoo... Wonder will I have many many presents on that day???

Alrighty, its late and precious me is sleepy because the weather is so so so cooling that I wanna hurry go into my dreamland...

Good night all doggies and human beings...

Loves,
Happy

No comments: