Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sick and Tired

Hiya all doggies and human beings... I'm SICK!!!!

Yes, I'm sick.. I've been vomiting and having diarrhoea for the whole morning and mummy rushed home to bring me to the vet in the afternoon.. Sorry mummy for vomiting and having diarrhoea inside your room, i dont mean to... (mummy: its ok, i know you're sick... )

And so mummy brought precious me to see Dr Heng with grandma... Although I'm sick, but I'm very happy each time I can get out from the house.....



** Waiting for the cab while posing for mummy **




** Inside the cab.. Look how good boy I am, sitting down properly **

** And than, I jumped up and tried to look at the views outside **

** Waiting to see Dr Heng, when will it be my turn?? **

** Medication for my vomiting and diarrhoea **

** And than, Medication for my skin problem + Antibiotics **

When we were seeing the vet, Dr Heng gave precious me a injection... And I was jumping up and down inside the room...

Mummy also brought a ASD 2008 Calendar, its $10... The pictures inside are very very urber nice and features some of the dogs that were rescued... So you doggies can get your human beings to go and get a copy now....

** ASD 2008 Calendar, Its urber nice **



Alrighty, Dr Heng says I must rest more... So I'll be a good boy and go to sleep already... Mummy also wants me to rest more now... Good night everyone!!!

Loves,

Happy

3 comments:

powder-puff said...

hey HAPPY!!!

YOURE BACK!!!

AAARRRRROOOO i will be sure to send sloppy kisses your way, be sure to get better soon!!!!

BUT even when you are sick you still are sooooooo handsome!!

peace out
puff

Happy said...

Hiya!!!

Thanks for dropping by yet again!!!

** huggs and kisses to you too **

Loves,
Happy

~Sweety~ said...

How are u now happy?

Are you feeling bettER?

I notice that me n you have the same look now.

Check out my new look.

Lots of Love,
Sweety