Saturday, October 27, 2007

A NEW BED

Hiya everyone!!! I'm here once again after so long... Firstly allow me to say I'm ok now.. No longer having vomiting and diarrhoea.... Thanks for all the concern... Love you guys!! :D

I wanna say here that I love mummy.. Because a few days ago when she went shopping at IKEA, she brought me a bed for myself.... And its blue in colour, plus its so comfortable that I'm having sweets dreams everyday...


** A bed that finally belonged all to myself **

Thanks powder puff for the award, I love you loads... **huggs and kisses**...

My barkday is coming sooon!!! I'm awaiting for that day to come soon......


Loves,
Happy

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

HEY happy!!!

im ssssssooooo glad to hear that you are feeling better!!!

What a comfy looking bed, its just right for you!!!

have a great week!!

peace out
puff