Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008 Is Here!!!!

Greetings to all fellow doggies and human beings... After so long of not blogging, I'm not used to typing now.. So I guess I have to pester mummy more often to let me come and blog more often...

Ah wells, 2008 Is finally here!!! My new year wish is to hope mummy will bring me out more often, have more nice foodies and treats, and more play toys... Whoo Hoo.... I guess that's all my friends will wish for... (Mummy: I dont want to have a too lazy dog... )

I remembered in my last post, I said I'll get mummy to take a photo of precious me with my christmas suit.. And tata, here's me in my christmas suit...

** Looking my best to strike a handsome pose **


And mummy came home today with bags of items.. Almost all the items are for herself.. But just when I lost hope, mummy came to me and tell me that she have brought a chinese new year clothing for precious me!!! Another clothing to wear.. mummy says she'll make me wear that on chinese new year..
So by than, I shall pester mummy to take photos of precious me in my chinese new year suit.. I hope I have some nice goodies to eat that day!!!
Loves,
Happy

No comments: