Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clean Bill Of Health

Greetings to all fellow doggies and human beings... Forgive me for not updating till now cause mummy has been lazy... But I'm here to update again!!!


Yesterday mummy brought precious me to see the vet for a health check-up and do blood test for my organs.. And I happily spent a few hundred off by having my health check up.. (mummy: yah yah, than your red packet money will have less)


And the vet says precious me is very very healthy!! All the results came back in the normal range.. Even my heartworm blood test is pawfectly fine!!! Whoo hoo.. woof woof...


Than today mummy went out with grandma and came home with many bags of things for precious me... Cause mummy is starting on my healthy home cooked food menu.. And she insists that I must remain healthy even after a few years time... So let the pictures do the talking..


** A mini rice cooker just to cook things for me **



** Flax seed oil supplement for precious me **

** Yummy yummy treats for me to munch **

** And shoes to wear for chinese new year visiting.. **


** By eating healthy, we start with multi grain rice **

** Followed by healthy tofu **



Isnt mummy sweet and always thinking for me?? I feel like a king now.. I have all the attention from the humans... So I will try my best to enjoy the healthy meal mummy is going to cook for me.. And I'll be a happy & healthy dog...

has your mummies and daddies done shopping for you?? I hope so, cause mummy has certainly done alot of things for me to prepare for chinese new year... Woof woof....

Loves,

Happy

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

Hey Happy!!

Glad to hear youre healthy!!

Look at all those yummy treats and those cute shoes, your mom loves you very much!!

lots of love

peace out
puff