Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grooming Day

Greetings to all fellow doggies and human beings, Here I am again with my updated post for today..

Wells, Mummy decided that I should go for a full grooming today as my fur is long and messy and I needs some proper cleaning up... So she called up the groomer and send precious me for the grooming as mummy thinks I should be groomed from chinese new year...

So here I am posing for the photos of after my grooming session...


** Dont I look handsome, Cute and White?? **



** What?? I'm still posing for the photos mummy **

** Wells, Mummy insists I sit down properly and take a photo instead **

All I know is mummy, grandma and grandpa has been calling me a handsome boy when I'm back home from the grooming.. Alrights, I shall be a good boy and go for my grooming always since they love me more when I'm groomed... Huggs and kisses to everyone...

Loves,
Happy

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

HEY mr.Happy!!

You look so handsome, very white and fluffy!!

My mum says that i need to be groomed soon too, but i am more worried about the dreaded bath!!

Hope you have a great day!!

peace out
puff