Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All !!!!

Greetings all doggies and human beings... I'm finally home yesterday to my own house with mummy and grandpa and grandma... I miss home and I sleep like a pig when I reached home...

Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL DOGGIES AND HUMAN BEINGS.... :D

Mummy says she will buy christmas presents and give me a nice christmas meal a few days later.. Alright, I shall wait and see...

Mummy says she will help me upload the photos of me wearing a christmas suit later on... So I shall update the photos later on in my next post....

Wish all doggies have a enjoyable christmas and received many presents!!!!

Loves,
Happy

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Merry X'mas to you too Happy! Glad your hoomans are back. Can't wait to see what you look like in your X'mas suit.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer