Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm feeling so so so sad.. :(

Hello all dearest doggies and human beings.. I'm here once again... just that I'm not very happy because mummy, grandma and grandpa is leaving tomorrow night to go overseas and left precious me in singapore with someone else... :(


** Mummy, can you please bring me along too?? **
** Please Please, bring me along too **

well, I guess I'm going to be a very sad doggie for that 4-5days when they're all not around... But mummy promised me to bring me to have a christmas meal when they're back.. So that should make me feel a lil better....

I'm going to be such a sad dog tomorrow night... Aww... :(

Loves,
Happy

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you poor thing... Why can't she take you along? Well, hope she will bring you lots of goodies when she comes back!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

powder-puff said...

Hey happy!

Oh dont be sad, i am sure your mum will be back before you know it!

I hope you have a great weekend and a merry christmas !!!

( I think santa paws is going to bring you lots of treats!)

peace out
puff