Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Trip To The Vet

Woof Woof...

Mummy just brought me to the joyous vet to see the doctor.. Because poor me was shivering in pain at my neck area for the whole day... So mummy called them up and brought me down to see the vet at around 6:30pm plus...

We reached there only to see some cats and dogs waiting to see the doctor as well, I was so happy to see new friends that i keep turning circles on the chair... we had to wait for awhile before we can see Dr Heng.. Dr Ng wasnt around today and she'll only be back next wednesday..

** Waiting to see the doctor **

Dr Heng says my neck spine bone is causing me pain.. because when she pressed at my neck bone, i yelped very loudly in pain that mummy had to calm me down by hugging me... Anyway, Dr Heng gave me more medication to stop the pain.. So that I can carry on being active and play with my toys and run around like a mad dog..
Ohh, she also gave me somemore medications for my skin problem so that I wont be itchy itchy... Plus some ear cleaning thing and the ear drops.. Never mind, as long as I can be well.. I'm willing to take more medications..
**1 for anti itchy itchy, 1 for anti fungal, 1 for stopping the pain.. 3 kinds of medication altogether**

** These two bottles are for washing my ears and prevent them from more infection **

So I'm off to take my medicine now to stop my pain and have a good sleep... Ohh, Mummy says I'm a good boy as well.. :D

Loves,
Happy

PS: I will get mummy to help me put up a tag box soon so all of my friends and whoever reads my blog can talk to me as well!!


1 comment:

powder-puff said...

hello HAPPY!!!!


nice to meet you , i am powder-puff the WUG!!!


i really enjoy reading your blog even though you only have two posts,but even so you are a very CUTE very HAPPY dog!!!!!!!


feel free to drop by my blog anytime i would LUV to hear from you!!!


keep us updated mr.happy!

peace out
puff