Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally A Update From Me !!!

Hey fellow people.. emm, dogs and humans...

I'm back with my updates.. Mummy says these few days I might have some time to use the computer for my blog.. So I'll update about some stuffs to everyone every now and than when I have the computer in my hands, emm.. Paws...

Hmm, I hear mummy saying that she wanted to get a nice digital camera so she can take photos and more photos of handsome me... I wonder when she's going to get that though she's been saying that for a few months already...

Anyway, enough of mummy.. Let's talk about me!!!

I've been a very good boy, because I've been taking my medication regulary and so far its been doing well..
(mummy: yes, you've been such a good boy)

Actually, there's nothing much to blog about unless mummy have some new things for me or decides to brings me out for outing and stuffs... I haven been going out often now cause mummy's always so busy with her stuffs...

Alright, its late.. I'm tired.. I'll snatch the computer to update again soon another time...


** Me lying in grandma's arms, feels so comfortable **

Loves,
Happy

1 comment:

powder-puff said...

hey MR.HAPPY!!!!


ARRRROOOOO!!! i am happy that you will finally have some time to post some updates!!!


keep happy MR.happy!!!!


peace out
puff