Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Introduction

Hiya Everyone!!

Finally I've gotten myself a place to blog about my stuffs and my daily life.. Because mummy finally taught me how to use my hands, emm, paws to type the keyboard and post photos of my handsome face for all of you to see... :D

Allow me to introduce myself.. I'm Happy, a maltese/shih tzu cross.. I'm reaching my 6 yrs old birthday soon on 5th November, which is also the day i first came into this family last year.. I'm so happy that i'm with this family because i get lots of loves!!!

Mummy adopted me last year 5th November 2006 from auntie josie.. I was a rescued dog that had serious skin problems that makes me itchy itchy.. But thanks to auntie josie and auntie sarah, they found me and brought me to the vet and make sure I'm all ok before they let me out for adoption... Mummy adopted me soon after and now I'm a member of the family!!!

Can I just say I love this family to the lots?? Mummy didnt give up on me even though now I'm still sick on and off.. Ohh, not forgetting grandma and grandpa as well.. They love me alot and I love them lots as well..

Alright, its late and I'm tired.. You know its just so tiring typing with my paws.. I'll get mummy to switch on the computer more often so I can post my daily life to you guys soon ok... Good night!! ** waves paws **

Loves,
Happy

No comments: